Pacific Riding School Forums
First PRS ride for 2011 with Kramer & Brose - Apr 16 - Printable Version

+- Pacific Riding School Forums (https://www.pacificridingschool.com/forum2)
+-- Forum: Rides & Events (https://www.pacificridingschool.com/forum2/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: PRS Ride Forum (https://www.pacificridingschool.com/forum2/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: First PRS ride for 2011 with Kramer & Brose - Apr 16 (/thread-42.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

First PRS ride for 2011 with Kramer & Brose - Apr 16 - Cableguy - 03-28-2011

Date: Saturday, April 16th *RAIN OR SHINE!*
Time: 10:30am, leaving 11:30am sharp!
Meet: Vancouver BMW Ducati (3061 Grandview Hwy, Vancouver, BC)
Destination: Troll's at Horseshoe Bay (6408 Bay Street, West Vancouver, BC)
Approximate Ride Time: 2 hours + time for lunch.
Route Link: Google Maps

Come ride with Kramer and Brose (and possibly some of the other PRS crew) for a nice easy cruise through the city and stop for a nice lunch at Troll's Restaurant at beautiful Horseshoe Bay.

We will have a quick briefing on the route, rules of the ride, possibly split up into different teams and assign leaders. We'll be stopping for lunch at Troll's. Please bring lots of liquids and cash for lunch.

Because we need to inform Troll's that we're coming, we need everyone to reply here so we can do a head count.
Please reply to this thread so we can get a sense of numbers.

** Please refrain from e-mailing or calling the PRS line for inquries. Direct your questions to me (Ambrose) directly, or via this forum. **

**Depending on the group, we might extend this ride out to Porteau Cove or Squamish after lunch but we'll decide as a group**

Thanks,
Brose & Kramer

Re: First PRS ride for 2011 with Kramer & Brose - Apr 16 - Greg Ho - 03-28-2011

I'm in + 1! Just graduated from night school b yesterday so can't wait!

* Edit: It turns out I won't be able to join b/c I don't a have a bike! Still working on a deal right now, didn't know it would take this long! Will have to wait for the next ride :evil:

Re: First PRS ride for 2011 with Kramer & Brose - Apr 16 - KawiGirl - 03-28-2011

Sign me up. Sandy is coming, too.

Re: First PRS ride for 2011 with Kramer & Brose - Apr 16 - Kaz - 03-28-2011

Kaz ("pretty boy"), Cam ("pinky"), and Shaun ("sushi") aka. Team Pink Steel will be there. :twisted:

Re: First PRS ride for 2011 with Kramer & Brose - Apr 16 - techJargon - 03-28-2011

I'm interested!

Re: First PRS ride for 2011 with Kramer & Brose - Apr 16 - Squeakerfish - 03-28-2011

+2, but we will probably meet you in Horseshoe Bay, since we live over here, and if you ride further after lunch we will join in on that part.

Re: First PRS ride for 2011 with Kramer & Brose - Apr 16 - frankenstien - 03-28-2011

sounds awesome! im defenitely not gonna pass this up Smile me + 1

Re: First PRS ride for 2011 with Kramer & Brose - Apr 16 - Swampy - 03-28-2011

Count me in. Looking forward to it.

Re: First PRS ride for 2011 with Kramer & Brose - Apr 16 - Batgirl - 03-28-2011

Sounds great to me, I'm inSmile

Re: First PRS ride for 2011 with Kramer & Brose - Apr 16 - JiwooKim - 03-28-2011

I'm In. So Exciting ~!!!!! :o

Re: First PRS ride for 2011 with Kramer & Brose - Apr 16 - gribbler - 03-28-2011

I'm in

FYI there's a show and shine on Sunday

1720, 56th Street Tsawwassen

Re: First PRS ride for 2011 with Kramer & Brose - Apr 16 - GreenNinja - 03-28-2011

I'm in! Perfect timing, I just picked up my first bike (an used 250r last week)

I took the PRS course last summer, not sure if anybody still remember me
I was the tall asian guy. Anyways, excited about this group ride for sure! Big Grin

Re: First PRS ride for 2011 with Kramer & Brose - Apr 16 - Cableguy - 03-28-2011

GreenNinja Wrote:I took the PRS course last summer, not sure if anybody still remember me
I was the tall asian guy. Anyways, excited about this group ride for sure! Big Grin

A name would help! :lol: Unless you're some freakishly tall asian guy. See you there!

Re: First PRS ride for 2011 with Kramer & Brose - Apr 16 - DJO - 03-28-2011

I'm in on this, but if it rains I may have to bail less I can pick up some good rain gear.

Re: First PRS ride for 2011 with Kramer & Brose - Apr 16 - KawiGirl - 03-28-2011

KawiGirl Wrote:Sign me up. Sandy is coming, too.

May have a rider joining us IF the weather is good (Karin, Sandy, Greg).

Re: First PRS ride for 2011 with Kramer & Brose - Apr 16 - itsallaboutgz - 03-28-2011

I'm in for sure (if it doesnt rain)!
Just graduated last fall and havent had a chance to go on large group rides, so this will be fun.

Re: First PRS ride for 2011 with Kramer & Brose - Apr 16 - GreenNinja - 03-28-2011

Cableguy Wrote:
GreenNinja Wrote:I took the PRS course last summer, not sure if anybody still remember me

A name would help! :lol: Unless you're some freakishly tall asian guy. See you there!

Hah, right, I didn't even mention my name at all on that post.
My name is Ricky ! Ambrose, you were my instructor back then, well at least one of our instructors!

Re: First PRS ride for 2011 with Kramer & Brose - Apr 16 - delta164 - 03-28-2011

Cableguy Wrote:...a nice easy cruise through the city...

Definitely sounds like my style!

I saw the thread from last year's group ride and was hoping you would do at least one this year. Count me in. Fingers crossed for great weather!

Re: First PRS ride for 2011 with Kramer & Brose - Apr 16 - WildPyro - 03-28-2011

I really want to join on this one.... gonna have to see if I can get work off.... or be "sick" that day...

Re: First PRS ride for 2011 with Kramer & Brose - Apr 16 - Cableguy - 03-28-2011

GreenNinja Wrote:Hah, right, I didn't even mention my name at all on that post.
My name is Ricky ! Ambrose, you were my instructor back then, well at least one of our instructors!

Nice! Glad to see you still keeping in touch with the PRS community! Smile Hope to see you at the ride!