Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sat Jul 24 9am Hells Gate with the PRS crew!
Date: Saturday, July 24th
Time: 9am, leaving 9:30am sharp!
Meet: PRS
Destination: Hells Gate via Mission back roads. Approximate Ride time 4-5 hours + time for lunch.

Come ride with Kramer and Brose (and now, some of the other PRS crew) for a nice easy cruise through the country side, and nice scenic highway ride to Hells Gate.

We will have a quick briefing on meet points (for gas, breaks), rules of the ride, split up into different teams and assign leaders. We'll be stopping for lunch near or at Hells Gate. Please bring lots of liquids and cash for lunch.

Lunch will be @ the Elvis Cafe just before the tunnels heading into Hell's Gate. We've called ahead already and they will be expecting us this Sat.

Please reply to this thread so we can get a sense of numbers.

**Depending on the group, we might extend this ride out to Merritt but we'll decide as a group**

Thanks,
Brose & Kramer
---------
Brose
I'm definitely keen so please count me in. I was wondering if I could invite friends of mine along? They're all experienced riders (5+) who I have been riding with for the last year - lmk Smile
Hi there,

My name is BALLYWOOD and I might be interested in jumping on my black horse and riding alongside you guys. LoL. All kiding aside, I might be game, as long as my better half doesn't want to go see the fireworks. Cheers!

B.D.
Oh, I thought Kramer was going to buy us all lunch?
1986 Honda VFR750F
Hi

Paul & I are coming Smile

Cheers, Laurie
Sounds like fun, I'm up for it! Smile
RayRay Wrote:I'm definitely keen so please count me in. I was wondering if I could invite friends of mine along? They're all experienced riders (5+) who I have been riding with for the last year - lmk Smile
Shouldn't be a problem, just post up and let us know how many. We're just trying to get an idea of the number of people that are coming, so that we don't get like 100 people show up @ PRS Smile
---------
Brose
Whooo hoo! I'm in!
I'm in and will be bringing my buddy, Julian!
Count me in!
Would love to come but have to work. Have fun though.
I'm tentative... will confirm before Friday Tongue
Count me in!
would love to but i cant, got work on weekends
That sounds like a great day! I'm in and looking forward to it. Thanks for organizing!
yeah I am in. 8-)
thanks John
Sounds good! Im in!
Bonneville T-100
Count me in for the ride with Kramer. Looking forward to the event. Long safe rides work for me!!!!!!
Jim D
You can count Julie and I in. See you Saturday!
I'd be all over this but someone's gota sell scooters