Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Third PRS Ride 2013 - Mission Raceway Sun Jun 30 10:00am
Date: Sunday June 30th Ride is a GO! (Stay up to date on this post)
Weather Permitting. Look for the GREEN message above.

Time: 10:00am, leaving 10:30am sharp! (Must leave earlier if you want to arrive for "Taste of Racing")
Meet: Pacific Riding School (Park in the stalls WEST of the office)

Destination: Mission Raceway (32670 Dyke Road, Mission BC)

Approximate Ride Time: 1 hour + watching "Race of Champions" at 1pm

Direct Route (1 hr): Route Map
Scenic Route Via Mission Back Roads (1hr 30m): Scenic Map (If taking Scenic Route, you will have to leave earlier, if you want to make it for "Taste of Racing".)

Please familiarize yourself with the route! (link above)

Come ride with Dat (I know!! Rare appearance!) and your fellow PRS grads (and possibly some of the other PRS crew) for a nice easy cruise to Mission Raceways, to watch Kramer battle it out in the Race of Champions!

We will have a quick briefing on the route, rules of the ride, and let you split into your groups. Please bring lots of liquids and cash for lunch.

** Please refrain from e-mailing or calling the PRS line for inquiries. Direct your questions via email to me, or via this forum. **

Thanks,
Brose
---------
Brose
I'm a go
Me too, me too!
Current Ride: 2016 Triumph Tiger 800 XRT 
Down!
Current Bike:
2004 Suzuki GS500F
im for this one
I`ll be there
And if you're busy Sunday, there is a full day of racing Saturday too!
Track Walk at noon Saturday.
Hey, you might want to do both, as the 250 Champions race is a 2 part deal, 1/2 Saturday, and 1/2 Sunday. Overall points takes the cash!!!!
BC Children's Hospital Foundation Balding for Dollars

Email Bernie: PRSMechanic(at)hotmail(dot)com
I will be there
Maggie and I are a go!
Will PRS be providing the $2 off gate admission coupons? A dollar saved is a dollar earned.

Each coupon used will also be entered into the year end prize draw, so there's a chance for us to win if we all show up with one.
I'm in
Sooo... it says that if we are doing the scenic route (which I always like to take), that we will need to leave a bit earlier. Does that mean we should be at PRS earlier than 10:00 a.m.? If so, what time?
Current Ride: 2016 Triumph Tiger 800 XRT 
Mirrikat Wrote:Does that mean we should be at PRS earlier than 10:00 a.m.? If so, what time?
If you don't mind missing the "Taste of Racing" during lunch, you can still leave at the same time. Big Grin
---------
Brose
Im in!! Except my kms will exceed my 800 km service mark
Will that be okay there and back?!
Currently at 760 kms.
kennnaay675cc Wrote:Im in!! Except my kms will exceed my 800 km service mark
Will that be okay there and back?!
Currently at 760 kms.
I think you'll be OK.. Big Grin Just take it easy, you're still breaking in that bike.
---------
Brose
I'm in. Big Grin
Cableguy Wrote:
DSHDSH Wrote:Will PRS be providing the $2 off gate admission coupons? A dollar saved is a dollar earned.

Each coupon used will also be entered into the year end prize draw, so there's a chance for us to win if we all show up with one.
Didn't know about these... ? More details?

I saw a small stack of flyers at Modern for this. $2 off admission for the holder (no details on whether each person needs their own). Apparently you write your dealer/assoc number on the back and they enter them into some sort of a draw as a thank you to supporters of MRW. Not certain how you'd get your hands on them but it stands to reason that PRS could get in on this somehow... I guess call them?
It looks like this:

[Image: pzb5.jpg]

Since Kramer is in the event, I would think that he should be able to distribute these coupons. At the bottom, for example, we would write #1 Kruger or whatever it is accordingly.
DSHDSH Wrote:Since Kramer is in the event, I would think that he should be able to distribute these coupons. At the bottom, for example, we would write #1 Kruger or whatever it is accordingly.
Ahh yes, these cards. The program is for motorcycle dealers/retailers and current racers.

Regardless, $10 is a fair price and it goes to the upkeep and operation of Mission Raceways so they can provide a local track (the only one in our little city!) to every one, cars and motorcycles alike.

I'll give you guys a $2 hug. :lol:
---------
Brose
I'm in ,plus 1