Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS: A-stars APEX Leather Pants, size 30 US (46 Euro) $120
I've still got a pair of Alpinestars Apex Leather Pants, size 30 US (46 EURO) in Black/Red for sale. Brand new, never worn, still with the original tags attached.

Asking $120 (Updated)

Selling because they are just a too small for me, probably a good fit for a slimmer build, around 5'5" to 5'9". These are some high quality leather pants with a high level of safety. They are a discontinued product but information regarding the pants can still be found with a simple Google search. Some places still carry these pants anywhere from $270-$360 USD$.

Please email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:naujik@gmail.com">naujik@gmail.com</a><!-- e --> if you're interested.

--------------------

Additional Info:

Sport riding pants that are as suitable for the track as they are for street use.

Features:
• 1.2-1.4mm full grain, drum dyed, leather for excellent abrasion resistance
• Multiple stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance
• Sport fit with pre-curved legs for riding comfort
• Ergonomically placed stretch nylon panels for optimal flexibility
• Accordion leather flex zones for optimal flexibility in waist area and knees
• Internal lining has stretch panel inserts to work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for greater flexibility and comfort
• Internally re-enforced seat area
• Built-in PE hip padding
• Removable CE certified GP Knee and Shin Protectors with injection molded shell and dual density foam padding. Alpinestars Sport knee sliders
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to selected Alpinestars Leather and Textile jackets

Size 30 US (46 EURO) dimensions for sizing as follows:

Waist 30"
Hip 36"
Inseam 30"
Height up to 5'9"