Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any new riders need some company?
Hello...

So I'm starting to see a lot more riders out there now and I know on occasion it is nice to have some company for a ride.

If anyone wants some company or a friend to ride with, feel free to ask. We're likely all PRS graduates here, so who better to ride with?!

Big Grin

I do a lot of evening rides... After rush hour typically.
I'll ride with you! :lol:
---------
Brose
Cableguy Wrote:I'll ride with you! :lol:

:roll:

Okay... Sure.

Where do all the prs graduates ride anyways? I don't see many ride posts! It's getting warmer out everyday... Wink
I'd be down too, though my "weekends" are Tues/Weds right now, which makes all these awesome group rides on Sat/Sun really tough for me... I live near the port mann bridge, graduated PRS last year, started riding in Feb. I've been out every day the sun will allow... and some that I probably shouldn't be out :p
WildPyro Wrote:I'd be down too, though my "weekends" are Tues/Weds right now, which makes all these awesome group rides on Sat/Sun really tough for me... I live near the port mann bridge, graduated PRS last year, started riding in Feb. I've been out every day the sun will allow... and some that I probably shouldn't be out :p

Ah that's good to hear! I am sure most PRS graduates prefer to ride with people they are familiar with, PRS style! Good to stay refreshed on everything learnt during the course as well.

Have you gone on any evening rides? And where do you usually go?
Probably the most fun I've had was hwy 7 from coquitlam to harrison hotsprings, then down through abbotsford and back to Surrey.... the only mistake was taking hwy 1 back as that was heavy traffic and boring.

other than that, lots of commuting from surrey to richmond and back, a few rides to downtown and back, also some random back roads around surrey behind parks and through derby reach area which was a good quick run...

i found this link pretty helpful http://members.shaw.ca/bjs1/interesting_roads_main.htm
Hey I'm down as well. I'm a pretty new rider and live in Surrey.
Do you guys ride on the weekends?
WildPyro Wrote:Probably the most fun I've had was hwy 7 from coquitlam to harrison hotsprings, then down through abbotsford and back to Surrey.... the only mistake was taking hwy 1 back as that was heavy traffic and boring.

other than that, lots of commuting from surrey to richmond and back, a few rides to downtown and back, also some random back roads around surrey behind parks and through derby reach area which was a good quick run...

i found this link pretty helpful http://members.shaw.ca/bjs1/interesting_roads_main.htm

The ride to Harrison Hotsprings is indeed a good ride. I am certain we'll be going there a few times this year. As for a daily, evening ride, we just roam around the city. Whiterock, Richmond, UBC... It's just nice to be on the road.

What kind of bike are you riding WildPyro?
itsallaboutgz Wrote:Hey I'm down as well. I'm a pretty new rider and live in Surrey.
Do you guys ride on the weekends?

Hello. We do ride on weekends (at least when we can) as well.

I'll be posting small group rides, aimed for newer riders that want the company of others instead of riding solo, just like the PRS road rides! Wink

I will most likely be posting the ride info one night before. As a loyal PRS grad, I hope this will encourage more of us to ride together!

Can't wait to meet and ride with you all (in smaller groups! not the larger ones...).
Riding a GSXR at the moment...

not sure if i can link facebook pics but... heres the bike with me teaching my 5 yr old sister about atgatt GSXR Pic

pretty happy with the bike so far, though I've been taking it easy around town.... the bike can do a lot of things I cant thats for sure Tongue
Naujik Wrote:Hello. We do ride on weekends (at least when we can) as well.

I'll be posting small group rides, aimed for newer riders that want the company of others instead of riding solo, just like the PRS road rides! Wink

I will most likely be posting the ride info one night before. As a loyal PRS grad, I hope this will encourage more of us to ride together!

Can't wait to meet and ride with you all (in smaller groups! not the larger ones...).

Nice please keep us up to date! Smile
Look forwards to this summer as i just got my new bike (well new to me lol).
itsallaboutgz Wrote:Nice please keep us up to date! Smile

We are always riding.. keep your eye on the forums here, and Naujik will start posting his rides throughout the year.
---------
Brose
I would like to join too. Grad last Oct then bought a Harley Iron 883, love it but only put 2000 km on it so far, really want to ride more often.
Sunny Wrote:I would like to join too. Grad last Oct then bought a Harley Iron 883, love it but only put 2000 km on it so far, really want to ride more often.

Hey Sunny,

Just keeps your eyes peeled to this forum. We are certain that there will be ton's of smaller group rides this year.

Nice bike by the way!
Great ! Thanks.

I will sure keep checking back here.
We ride some evenings, this wednesday weather permitting we plan to ride to White Rock, do you want to go?
if so would you like to meet @ Esquires 160th & Fraser Hwy at 6:30
Shadow Wrote:if so would you like to meet @ Esquires 160th & Fraser Hwy at 6:30

Hi Shadow, it would probably be easier for the users, if you set up a new post for your ride, with that meeting point & time.
---------
Brose
i would join in for the wednesday ride
WildPyro Wrote:i would join in for the wednesday ride

Looks like you'll have to post up a ride post Shadow! Smile
---------
Brose
Oh..would love to join but have to work this Wed. Evening..saaad. :|