Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re: Traveller exhaust system
I recently had Burnaby Kawasaki install a Scorpio SR 900i alarm system on my 2013 Ninja 650R. It was working just fine up until just a few days ago. Now for those of you who don't know, the system has an immobilizer, however my bike randomly shuts off while I'm riding. I thought it was due to a loose wire or something, however when i pulled open my bike and took off the tank, all the wires were secure with a good connection. I was wondering if anyone else has any experience with this alarm system or this issue. Any advise? I was thinking of just disconnecting the immobilizer all together , but id like to make use of the feature.
You can check out our latest Testking itil certification and mcse certification exams written by our certified teams to help you pass nova You can also purchase Florida Southern College Our selftestengine is simply excellent in quality.
I'm not familiar with that alarm, but Burnaby is a good shop, so I would drop by and let them have a look at it. It probably is the alarm, but not always. If you want warranty, don't start working on it yourself, you'll void the warranty.
Bernie
BC Children's Hospital Foundation Balding for Dollars

Email Bernie: PRSMechanic(at)hotmail(dot)com