Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chuckanut Dr (USA) Sat Apr 2 10am-ish
Where: Chuckanut Dr in the USA? (passports required!)
Time: 10-ish (depending on responses)
Meet: TBD
---------
Brose
I'd love to do that one.. count me in
gribbler Wrote:I'd love to do that one.. count me in

I live in Burnaby, probably gas up at the Chevron on Kingsway by Gilley?
Where abouts are you leaving from?

I'm thinking of leaving around 10am.
---------
Brose
Cableguy Wrote:I live in Burnaby, probably gas up at the Chevron on Kingsway by Gilley?
Where abouts are you leaving from?

I'm thinking of leaving around 10am.

I'm in North Vancouver, so can get over there pretty quick, and 10am is fine by me. If the weather sucks though I'll not be going, I don't have good rain gear yet, bike's too new as well - Smile ttys.
gribbler Wrote:I'm in North Vancouver, so can get over there pretty quick, and 10am is fine by me. If the weather sucks though I'll not be going, I don't have good rain gear yet, bike's too new as well - Smile ttys.

OK, I'm going to check this post that morning, post up on here if you're coming in the morning, and I'll meet you at that Chevron for 10am or anywhere you like on the way to the border.
---------
Brose
sounds good Brose, I put an alarm on my calendar and will let you know what's happening that morning. What are you riding?
2003 636
---------
Brose
nice bike, I just don't really think I'll be that comfortable sitting behind you all the way there and back. Wink
gribbler Wrote:nice bike, I just don't really think I'll be that comfortable sitting behind you all the way there and back. Wink
Nor would I want you there.... :lol:
---------
Brose
Gibbler, if you're still coming out, post up a message here, and I'll meet you at that Chevron or a destination of your choice.
Will be checking again at 9:30am.
---------
Brose
My parents are still on from out of town, I can't go unfortunately today. sorry brose
gribbler Wrote:My parents are still on from out of town, I can't go unfortunately today. sorry brose
Cool!
---------
Brose