Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PAC Ride - Mission Raceway/Race of Champions Jul 17, 2016 9:00am
Date: Sunday July 17, 2016 Ride is A GO! (Stay up to date on this post)
Weather Permitting. Look for the GREEN message above.

Time: 9:00 am, leave by 9:30 am SHARP!
Meet: Pacific Riding School

Destination: Mission Raceways

Approximate Ride Time: 1 hour 15 mins

Map: Click Here for map

Please familiarize yourself with the route! (link above)

Come ride with your fellow PRS grads (and possibly some of the other PRS crew) for an easy cruise on the highway to Mission Raceway to attend the Race of Champions and cheer on our very own Kramer! Be sure to bring a change of clothes (shorts, light clothing, sun screen, etc) as it will be a scorching hot day!! Entrance for PRS Alumni will be free, the gate will check your first/last names. There will also be the Taste of Racing (also free, be there before 11am to register, requires full textile/leather gear) and Bernie's Track Walk.

If you want to watch the morning practices, you should plan to arrive for 9:00 am. Race of Champions will start at 1pm, so be there early to get your seat!

Please reply to this thread so we can get a sense of numbers.

** Please refrain from e-mailing or calling the PRS line for inquiries. Direct your questions via email to me, or via this forum. **

Thanks,
Brose
---------
Brose
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.facebook.com/events/1693323827608950/">https://www.facebook.com/events/1693323827608950/</a><!-- m -->
BC Children's Hospital Foundation Balding for Dollars

Email Bernie: PRSMechanic(at)hotmail(dot)com
This sounds great, count me in! Blair Oct. 2015
+2 for my wife and I
i will most likely be going
+2 Here for myself and spouse provided it in't raining. Never been to a live race before. *sends positive mojo kramer's way*
Count me in.
My first PAC ride - I'm in for sure. Smile

Count me in for 2 - as long as it's not raining. See you next week.
Count me in!
I'm in
I live in Mission so won't be riding with you down to the track! See you there!

GO KRAMER GO!
Good afternoon I(Trevor Dickie) will be attending the ride to mission raceway on Sunday July 17th.

sorry but i wont be able to make it out on Sunday.
I live in Guildford by Hwy 1 and 160th St. Which route will you be taking? Can I join you along the way?
Gixer808 Wrote:I live in Guildford by Hwy 1 and 160th St. Which route will you be taking? Can I join you along the way?
The route is listed on the original post, however may change due to traffic or detours, so meeting along the way is always difficult to coordinate.
---------
Brose
i'll be there!
I'm in....See you all on Sunday..
OK, I'm in!
+2 myself included!
I'm in
I'm in! Possibly +1 if I can get the old man to come out.